We are looking for: Mechanic (m/f), for immediate start
in the field of machine tools
We are an innovative, future-oriented company in the field of machine tool refurbishment as well as automation and robotics. To strengthen our team, we are looking for several highly motivated mechanics for the refurbishment and modernisation of machine tools.
You can expect:
- A good work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration, stable employment,
- Open-ended employment contracts,
- Intensive training at an internal academy,
- Extensive induction and training opportunities,
- Varied working environment, flat hierarchies, fast information-and communication decision paths,
- Various employee events
Your area of responsibility:
- Refurbishment and modernisation of machine tools and automation
- Maintenance, servicing and repairs
- Disassembly and assembly of electronic and mechatronic assemblies and components
- Refurbishment of electrical and pneumatic equipment, Hydraulics etc.
- Commissioning of machine tools
- Development in the field of automation and robotics
- Ideally, a completed apprenticeship as mechanic, mechatronics engineer, master craftsman, technician or a comparable qualification
- Experience in the field of machine tools
- Flexibility, a sense of responsibility,
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
- Independent and self-reliant, responsible working
- Confident demeanour
Have we sparked your interest?
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application documents with details of your earliest possible commencement date.
Alternatively, you prefer to apply conventionally? If you are interested, please send your complete application documents by post or e-mail to:
RETROFIT EUROPA® GmbH
Tel.: 03 67 83 / 70 59-0
Mr. Andreas Mathes will be happy to answer any questions you may have.